Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blast From The Past

My mother ventured out to the prairie to see me a couple of weeks ago and brought a whole slew of pictures. They're all of me aboard various horses at events- mostly Pony Club rallies through the years, but a few at Middle Tennessee Pony Club's fall horse trial, which is a fantastic event. Highly recommended if you're in that part of the country. Without further ado, here are a few pictures of me and my mounts.

Mid South Pony Club Rally 2001
Aboard KW's Flying Bailey (QH)

Mid South Pony Club Rally, 2000
Aboard Buster (mutt horse; Arab/QH?)

MTPCHT 2004
Aboard Richnfree (Moe, TB)

MTPCHT 2003
Riding Moe

MTPCHT 2004
Riding Moe
If you're dying for more pictures of my fabulous riding, you can see them on the About Stephanie page of this blog. There are a few more pictures of me floating around in a box my mother left, so I'll get around to scanning and posting them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment