Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Greetings from Dog Land!

Greetings from Irish Setter land!


I'm in beautiful midtown Tulsa house sitting for my friend Holly while she's in Scotland for a conference. (I want to go to Scotland for a work trip!) Holly has two Irish Setters, Bridey (left) and Glory (right). Glory is a rally and agility champion and her daughter Bridey competes in obedience, field trials, and agility. They're both currently ignoring me. 

I'm closer to the barn than I usually am, but the flooring and carpeting people are wrapping up at our house this week. I hope to make it out to ride this week; after all, it's less than a month to the hunter pace!

2 comments:

SheMovedtoTexas said...

Aw I love Irish Setters. My 1st dog was an irish setter mix.

Aoife said...

Beautiful dogs!

Post a Comment