Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy Derby day!

My friend and horse racing enthusiast Holly is my go-to for Derby picks. She follows the industry much more closely than me, has published several papers and will publish a book on the relationship between social media and racing, and once met Gina's great-grandsire Affirmed. In my book, that makes her qualified to tell me who to place my bets on.


There you have it: based on which horse's people are basically good, you can wager on California Chrome, Wicked Strong, Wildcat Red, Samraat, and Uncle Sigh. While you may or may not make much money, you can rest assured you'll "have the righteous sense that good has triumphed over evil."

Happy Derby Day, everyone! 

Disclaimer: Neither Holly nor I are responsible if you lose your life savings following this advice.

2 comments:

Karley said...

I agree!!! I want the good owners/trainers to win lol!!! :)

L.Williams said...

My friend's friend trains Uncle Sigh. :)

Post a Comment