Friday, August 8, 2014

Fashion Friday

For those of you who were curious about that amazing glitter-horse-roses-America orgy tank top, here's a larger picture of it.


And if you would also like to be super-stylish and amazing, you can find this tank top online at Walmart. (Or possibly at your own Walmart.) For the low price of $9.88, I think we can all afford to be "wild & free". Who's ready to wear them to Rolex next year?!

Serious fashion question, though: let's talk about breeches (again). Now that Oklahoma has finally gotten up to 100 degree days, I am suffering in my breeches, y'all.



I would LOVE any recommendations on lightweight (yet durable) breeches (preferably under $100, because I'm on a limited budget).

7 comments:

Hillary said...

My ovation slim secret things aren't bad. Sock bottom, decent material, flattering. I think they run about $85

Hillary said...

http://www.vtosaddlery.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=OCSSEDKPB&gclid=COPUzLX6g8ACFcZQ7AodyGwAwA

L.Williams said...

No help, just the SP pipers will kill you in hot weather.

No Hour Wasted said...

The heat and the humidity. Uggghhhh

SheMovedtoTexas said...

It has glitter?!?!

agifthorse said...

Always a big fan of Kerrit's riding tights, they keep me cool and last forever--I have a pair that is around 6 years old and I wear all the time.

Sarah said...

I also ride in Kerrits tights when the weather is hot. They are thin and breathable. I have dark colors which is better for sweat stains.

Post a Comment