Monday, September 22, 2014

Follow up on Carson

As I mentioned a couple of months ago, Carson found a new home; I was very sad to see him go, as I thought he was a very talented and fun horse. (I would have liked to buy himself, but I just can't pay board on three horses!)


It's always a little hard to see a horse you love move on to a new person and a new place- you wonder how they're enjoying their new stall, if their new person is feeding them enough cookies, if they're being ridden nicely.



His new owner was nice enough to comment on a couple of my blog entries with some updates on him. He is doing very well and adjusting to life as a hunter (versus an event horse-in-training, haha!) and most importantly, he is well-loved and probably getting massive amounts of cookies.


His new owner sent along this video of her riding Carson (now known as Moose)- I think they look super, and wish them many happy and successful years together!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. It's always so nice to get updates.

SheMovedtoTexas said...

He looks great! Glad he found an excellent home.

Anonymous said...

That kind of news is the best kind! :) They look great!

emma said...

they look great together! so awesome that she sent those updates :)

Sarah said...

So glad he got a good home, and really nice to get updates to make sure he's settling in nicely =)

Post a Comment