Monday, January 26, 2015

TOABH: Worth 1K Words


Beka at The Owls Approve asks us to share favorite photos of our stud muffins. Get ready for a Moe-tastic post, y'all, because I have way more pictures of him than I do of Gina!

Pony Club Rally @ Kentucky Horse Park
Middle TN Pony Club Horse Trials @ Brownland Farm
Middle TN Pony Club Horse Trials @ Brownland Farm
Peeking out of his stall at PaHa Stables while we were in college.
Still happy to jump at 19 years old, and still happy to forgive my jumping flaws.
Looking for the next fence at Middle TN Pony Club Horse Trials

Clearing a fence at Middle TN Pony Club Horse Trials
Letting everyone know how he really feels about dressage.
Moe and his kiddo at junior rider camp.
Gina toting her lesson kid around at junior rider camp last fall.
Gina, the least silly of horses, making a face.
Gina looking very good last summer.
Looking like a badass cross country horse at her very first combined test.
Gina looking like a winner. Well, a worried winner.
Small log, big accomplishments at the hunter pace.

10 comments:

SheMovedtoTexas said...

Love all of these!

emma said...

so many great photos!!! and i feel like 'small log, big accomplishments' should be my motto lol.

L.Williams said...

Love the smile one!

Stephanie said...

Thanks! It's hard to choose favorites of Moe.

Stephanie said...

Hahaha, go for it! It's my mantra when dealing with Princess Gina.

Stephanie said...

It's one of my favorites! Moe has missed his calling as a 21st century Mr. Ed.

Aoife said...

Fab collection of photos ♡♡♡♡

Anonymous said...

Your ponies are adorable. And so very different from each other :)

KateRose said...

Great photos! I loved them all!

Beka Burke said...

Can we clone Moe? I think I want his Junior.

Post a Comment